Using the Club app
Memberpoint App for Keelboat Racing
Used for Keelboat Racing activities
The MemberPoint app is only used for Crew Sign-on and our Crew Experience Program to connect yachts with available crew.
Members have access to the app. Guests who would like to participate as crew are invited to register for a SailPass using the app. Guests with an active SailPass are able to be signed on to a yacht as crew, the pass becomes active 24 hours before the day of the race.
The MemberPoint app is available for donwload on a phone or tablet using the App Store or Google Play. For instructions on installing and logging in to the app please scroll to the bottom of this page.
There are two tablet (iPad) stations in the main clubhouse for members and guests who are not able to use their own device.
Untitled SINGLE COLUMN LAYOUT
Using the MemberPoint app
When you log in to the app you will see the dashboard page.
There are three menu pages within the app. The navigation buttons are at the bottom of the screen.
Scroll through these pages by clicking on the menu items:
- My Account.
- Member Services.
On this page you will find your own information and settings including:
- My Details – view your details, please be aware that any changes are not connected to the Club membership database. Members must use the MyRFBYC portal to edit their contact information.
- Crew Profile – if you are looking for a crewing position for keelboat racing you can set up a profile and advertise yourself on the Crew Finder page. The enabled settings shows (yes) or hides (no) your personal crew profile.
- Boat Profile – if you have a boat and are looking for crew you can set up a profile and post your crew advertisement on the Boat Finder page. The enabled settings shows (yes) or hides (no) your boat profile.
- Logout – this logs you out of the app. Next time you open it you will need to select the Club then enter your username and password.
Keelboat skippers please note – the Crew Profile and Boat Profile tools are not connected to the Crew Sign-on for keelboat racing. You do not need to do this as part of the sign on process.
On this page you will find handy information about the Club:
- Weather – local weather data for the Club’s location.
- Club sends notifications to app users they will appear in a list here. To receive member alerts as pop up notifications to your phone or tablet, please turn the feature on for the app using your phone settings.
Use this page for participating in on water activities:
- Crew Sign-on – this is used by the skipper/person in charge for keelboat racing at the Club. Select the boat, select the event, add your crew and sign on for the race. This task should be done within the 24 hour time frame prior to the race.
- Crew Finder – Search for crew for your team.
- Boat Finder – Search for a position on a boat that is looking for crew.
Using the app – RFBYC Members
Using a tablet or phone with the App Store or Google Play:
- Search for the app “MemberPoint” and download it.
- Open the app.
- Select our Club.
- Login using your MyRFBYC username and password.
Member usernames are your full 5 digit member number, for example 01234.
Default password is the first four digits of your date of birth (DDMM). For example 8 January would be 0801.
Please contact the Club office for assistance.