Please complete this form to apply for registration of a vessel on the Club Register.
1. No vessel may occupy a marina berth or use the Club facilities until it is certified as complying with Marina Safety By-Laws and is registered with the Club.
2. A member not wholly owning a vessel and locating it on the Club premises shall indemnify the Club against all actions, damages, costs and expenses to which the Club may become liable in respect of any loss or damage to property or injury to persons wholly or in part by the location of such vessel in or on the Club premises.
3. Any change in ownership shall be communicated immediately in writing to the Club.
4. All vessels on the Club Register shall comply with the relevant Department of Transport regulations regarding navigation, safety and lifesaving equipment.
5. All vessels on the Club Register shall be insured against third party property damage and injury or death to persons of not less than AUD $10 Million. Vessels participating in club events shall be insured appropriately.
By completing and submitting this form you agree that you have read and agree to the above conditions: