Summer (October to April)
Wednesdays – Twilight Sailing
- First warning signal is 1815
- Two Fleets: A Fleet includes Division 1, BW8s, Sports Boats and Etchells. B Fleet incorporates all other fleets.
- Sign and off is by SMS, VHF Chanel 77
Thursdays – Mid Week Race Series
- First warning signal is at 1510
- Three Fleets: A Fleet includes Division 1, BW8s, Sports Boats and Etchells. B Fleet incorporates all others apart from Contenders who sail as C Fleet.
- Sign on is done by the Start Box.
Saturdays – Keelboats (Senior Classes)
- Two separate Starting areas: Club Line 1 or Club Line 2
- Two separate Finishing lines: Club Line or mid river finish as specified in the Sailing Handbook and courses for each fleet.
- Racing is conducted in Freshwater Bay and Melville Water West
- First warning signal is 1330 unless specified otherwise in the Sailing Handbook
- 10 Fleets: Division 1, Division 2, Division 3, Sports Boats, Couta Boats, Etchells, BW8s, Dragons, Flying 15s and Contenders
- Each of the above fleets have a Championship and Consistency Series. Some fleets also include a Mid River or Line Honours Series, AMS and IRC.
- On specified race days, some fleets will do 2-3 short races or have a Handicap start.
- Sign on is done by the start boat.