Around $81 per month.
Available to full and financial members of one of our 5 WA partner Clubs and reviewed annually (CYC / RPYC / SoPYC / FSC / TCYC).
Benefits of Reciprocal membership of Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club include:
- Membership card.
- Member email communication and exclusive invitations to Club events.
- Vehicle access through front gate and on-site parking permit.
- Member pricing for bar and restaurant purchases.
- Access to Members’ Bar and Bowline restaurant.
- Free member Wi-Fi in main clubhouse.
- Debit and credit facility.
- Bring up to 5 accompanied guests to the Clubhouse.
- Invitation to New Members’ Night function along with your Proposer and Seconder for your introduction to the Club and receive a free gift bag from the Flag Officers.
- Book for Club events and social activities.
- Quarterly club publication, Tidings magazine.
- Purchase RFBYC Club merchandise at member reduced prices.
- Access to a range of club on water activities.
- Member discounts for training courses.
- Australian Sailing registration and personal accident insurance.
- May book the Roland Smith Room, Athol Hobbs Room or Ward Room for private functions and corporate events.
- Access to Club catering and functions team.
- Free Sunday Sessions through the summer months with live music.
- Free access to over 20 Twilight Sailing evenings, often with live music.