Around $14 per month.
For the spouse / de facto partner of an Ordinary member of RFBYC, benefits include:
- Membership card.
- Member email communication and exclusive invitations to Club events.
- Vehicle access through front gate and on-site parking permit.
- Member pricing for bar and restaurant purchases.
- Access to Members’ Bar and Bowline restaurant.
- Free member Wi-Fi in main clubhouse.
- Debit and credit facility.
- Bring up to 5 accompanied guests to the Clubhouse.
- Invitation to New Members’ Night function along with your Proposer and Seconder for your introduction to the Club and receive a free gift bag from the Flag Officers.
- Book for Club events and social activities.
- Access to Club catering team and room bookings for private functions and events.
- Purchase RFBYC Club merchandise at member reduced prices.
- Access to a range of club on water activities.
- Member discounts for training courses.
- Australian Sailing registration and personal accident insurance.
- Free Sunday Sessions through the summer months with live music. Free access to over 20 Twilight Sailing evenings, often with live music.
- Access to more than 50 Reciprocal Clubs around the world, subject to approval by Reciprocal Club and possible requirement to be accompanied by a full member of RFBYC.